Robin Foret and Randall M. Foret joined the law firm of Fowler Rodriguez in September of 2014 as partners in the Houston office. More information about Fowler Rodriguez may be found at the website: www.frfirm.com. Prior to joining the law firm of Fowler Rodriguez, Randy and Robin founded and operated The Foret Law Firm from 2009 until September of 2014. The Foret Law Firm had its main office located in Dallas, Texas, and in 2013, opened a satellite office in Houston, Texas.
Both Randy and Robin graduated from Temple University School of Law with the intent to utilize trial techniques obtained through Temple's award-winning trial and clinical programs. In addition to litigating complex cases in federal and state courts, Randy and Robin provide risk management advice to business clients, and assist clients with regulatory issues.
Employment Practice Areas
- Labor and employment and employment litigation.
- Human Resources advice and training
- Wage and Hour compliance and litigation.
- Title VII, ADEA, and Discrimination & Harassment under federal and state laws.
- ADA and FMLA leave of absence issues.
- Non-competition, non-solicitation, confidentiality violations.
- Employment and Independent contractor agreements, severance agreements.
- Unemployment and worker's compensation issues.
- Trade Secret violations and Copyright Infringement.
- Employment-related torts, including fraud and breach of fiduciary duty.
Oil & Gas, Energy and Securities Practice Areas
- OSHA regulations and compliance.
- Regulatory and litigation.
- Whistleblower, Sarbanes-Oxley and Dodd-Frank Act matters.
- Securities litigation, U-4 and U-5 issues and FINRA arbitrations.
- Energy and Alternative Energy
- Oil and Gas litigation.
- FELA and Jones Act matters.
- Complex Commercial Litigation.
- Business Transactions.
Fowler Rodriguez, LLP
Four Houston Center
1331 Lamar Street, Suite 1560
Houston, Texas 77010
Telephone: (713) 654-1560 (General Office)
Direct Dial: (713) 658-3905 (Robin Foret)
Direct Dial: (713) 654-3302 (Randall M. Foret)