Robin Foret joined the law firm of Kennedy Law, LLP as a partner in the Houston office in November of 2015. More information about Kennedy Law, LLP may be found at the website: www.saklaw.net. Prior to relocating to Houston, Texas, Robin founded and operated The Foret Law Firm from 2009 until September of 2014. The Foret Law Firm had its main office located in Dallas, Texas, and in 2013, opened a satellite office in Houston, Texas. Robin is Board Certified in Labor & Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. She is also AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. Robin's practice focuses on employment law, litigation, regulatory compliance and human resources training.
Robin graduated cum laude from Temple University School of Law with the intent to utilize trial techniques obtained through Temple's award-winning trial and clinical programs. In addition to litigating complex cases in federal and state courts, Robin provides risk management advice to business clients and assists clients with regulatory issues and human resources management. Robin can be reached through her office number below or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment Practice Areas
- Labor and employment law, and employment litigation.
- Human resources advice and training.
- Wage and hour compliance and litigation.
- Title VII, ADEA, and discrimination & harassment under federal and state laws.
- ADA, FMLA, and other leave of absence issues.
- Non-competition, non-solicitation, confidentiality clauses.
- Employment and independent contractor agreements, severance agreements.
- Unemployment and worker's compensation issues.
- Trade secret violations and copyright Infringement.
- Employment-related torts, including fraud and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Whistleblower, Sarbanes-Oxley and Dodd-Frank Act matters.
- Securities litigation involving employees, U-4 and U-5 issues and FINRA arbitrations.
Human Resources Advice and Training
- Advice on day-to-day human resources matters.
- Human resources training for managers, including interviewing, hiring, firing and discipline.
- I-9 Form authorization and compliance evaluation and training.
- Wages, commissions, bonuses and compensation matters.
- Training seminars for managers to build a better workplace environment.
- Risk management assessment in the workplace.
- Evaluation of human resources employment policies and procedures.
Kennedy Law, LLP
1445 Ross Avenue, Suite 2750
Dallas, Texas 75202
Telephone: (214) 716-4343
Office Contact Robin Foret
Kennedy Law, LLP
363 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E, Suite 1100
Houston, Texas 77060
Telephone: (713) 491-4644